After some days, kokila received a letter from her
Kokila realised the power os sainath and sai vrat and her devotion towards sainath strengthened. Oh! Sai please bless us and confer us with happiness!
Miraculous effects of Sai vrat
Knee pain vanished miraculously:
Whatever the disease may be, if a person cries in despair to sai, sai relieves him of the pain and cures him of the disease.
I was suffering from severe pain in my knees. A few days back, my legs were fractured and bones near my knee were broken severely. Docter suggested an operation, but I refused, I became alright after some days. Suddenly pain started again. I couldn’t dare to walk even few steps for a week and the pain was so severe. All our family members were planning for a shirdi trip during holidays and also for a rajasthan trip. It was impossible for me to even think of accompanying them, I had created a scene because of my pain and I started feeling that I will not be able to walk in future.
I had faith in sainath. I had done fasting before, but not with any formalities or rules, one of my acquaintances told me the power of 9 Thursdays sai vrat. I also wished to observe the vrat. I somehow gathered courage and rode my scooter to sai mandir. I prayed to him that I also want to visit shirdi and would like to visit rajasthan, the pain is unbearable and if my knee pain vanishes before I step out of mandir, I vow to observe 9 Thursdays sai vrat.
I had never experience such a wonderful miracle in my life. As I stepped out of the mandir, my knee pain vanished miraculously. I felt very happy. I visited shirdi, rajasthan and walked a lot even trekked mountains with sai’s blessings without trace of pain.
Passed SSC exam with good percentage:
Hetal was studying in a school and she was not able to concentrate on her studies well. She completed her 9th standard with great difficulties. She always complained that she could not remember anything. Her parents were worried about her 10th standard. Some well wishers advised her to observe 9 Thursdays vrat and she started observing sai vrat and completed it sincerely. Hetal’s memory increased and the teachers who complained earlier started praising her. By sainath’s grace, she passed ssc exams with 75% and joined science group in 11th standard.
Jalpa had severe pain in her ears and her hearing ability also reduced to great extent. She consulted an ENT specialist. Doctor told her that a small tumor like formation was in the rear part of the ear and surgery was a must and biopsy also had to be taken and he told the name of the disease and fixed the date for operation. All the family members were upset. Jalpa decided to abserve 9 Thursday s sai vrat and she postponed he operation. She completed the sai vrat by feeding the poor and distributing sai vrat books. She went to hosipital and took all the required tests. All test reports were normal and there is no need for the surgery. Her faith in sai strengthened.
Miraculous recovery from a danger:
Rameshbhai’s wife was suffering from constipation. She used have medicine called harde mixed with warm water as a remedy. One day she had harde with warm water and afterwards noticed that the glass was broken and a little piece of glass was missing. She doubted that the glass piece would have gne into her stomach along with the medicine. She searched for the glass piece but she could not find it. After tw2 hours blood along with stools and did not stop. Loss of blood was more and she became almost unconscious it was 1am in the midnight ramesh bhai lighted a lamp in front of saibaba’s photo and prayed that if the blood flow stops and his wife is saved then he will observe the vow 9 Thursday vrat. After some time the glass piece came along with stools and blood flow also stopped. He took her o the hosipital at the same night and the docter told them that it could have been fatel if glass piece has caused any internal injury. But was now perfectly alrite. Ramset bhai also sai vrat and fulfilled his vow.
Transferred order cancelled:
Neela was serving in an office she was transferred from ahmedabad to kutch her mother became very upset and fell sick. They tried all means and applied requesting to cancel the transferred order and one more order came to her that if she doesn’t join with in 10 days she will expelled from the job. Her mother was tensed to send her daughter alone to such a distant place. It was Thursday neela’s friend nanditha visited her and advised her to observe 9 Thursday sai vrat. Neela started the vrat the same day. Surprisingly on 3rd day she received a letter stating that her transfer order to kutch is cancelled and she has been transferred to a different branch in ahmedabad itself. Her faith in sai strengthened and she fulfilled the vow and fed the poor and distributed sai vrat books on 9* Thursdays.
An educated good looking person was walking in an advocate office, for some reasons he could not get married. After observing 9 Thursday s sai vrat, his marriage was fixed with a good looking, employed, good natured girl.
A boy had completed M.com but could not find a suitable job and his mother 9 Thursdays sai vrat and completed with due formalities. He got a suitable job.
An artist was a sle bread winner of his family he could not get good roles in TV or films. After observing 9 Thursday vrat, his demand increased and he started getting good roles in TV, regional films and he prospered well.
A business man faced lots of problems and his income reduced. He started sai vrat and his business picked up and he prospered.
(Miracle) delivered a baby girl 18 years after marriage:
Mahindra and rekha were a childless couple. Rekha has to face criticism form her in laws. She tried lots of medications with no effect. They consulted many astrologers. Rekha was Govt. employee. One day her colluge suresh distributed sweets and happily told that ason was born to him after 10 years. He told about sai vrat. And advised rekha to observe the vrat and gave her sai vrat book. Rekha observed sai vrat with due formalities. She gave birth to baby girl 18 years after her marriage by sai’s grace.
Bless me sai!, Bless me Sai! Bless thy child Sai! Answer My Prayers! Strengthen my devotion! Bless me, Sai! Bless me Sai! Remove my sorrows! Shower me with Happiness! Listen to thy child’s prayer! Bless me, sai! Bless me sai! Sai is life, sai is prayer! Sai is kirtan, sai is wealth! Sai is Bliss, Sai is heaven! Bless me, Sai! Bless me, Sai! Sai is Contenment, Sai is peace! Sai is God incarnate, Sai is Universe! Sai is mercy, Sai is wisdom! Bless me, Sai! Bless me, Sai! Sai is Righteousnes, Sai is Deliverance! Sai is Duty, Sai is Absolute, Reality! Bless me, Sai! Bless me, Sai! Sai is Christ, Sai is Nanak! Sai is Hindu, Sai is Muslim! Sai is Truth, Sai is Nectar! Bless Me, Sai! Bless Me, Sai! Sai Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma! Sai is simple, Loving, caring! Sai is mother, Father, Guru! Sai is Pran! Sai is Soul! Bless me, Sai! Bless me, Sai!
Bless me sai!, Bless me Sai!
Bless thy child Sai!
Answer My Prayers!
Strengthen my devotion!
Bless me, Sai! Bless me Sai!
Remove my sorrows!
Shower me with Happiness!
Listen to thy child’s prayer!
Bless me, sai! Bless me sai!
Sai is life, sai is prayer!
Sai is kirtan, sai is wealth!
Sai is Bliss, Sai is heaven!
Bless me, Sai! Bless me, Sai!
Sai is Contenment,
Sai is peace!
Sai is God incarnate,
Sai is Universe!
Sai is mercy, Sai is wisdom!
Bless me, Sai! Bless me, Sai!
Sai is Righteousnes,
Sai is Deliverance!
Sai is Duty,
Sai is Absolute, Reality!
Bless me, Sai! Bless me, Sai!
Sai is Christ, Sai is Nanak!
Sai is Hindu, Sai is Muslim!
Sai is Truth, Sai is Nectar!
Bless Me, Sai! Bless Me, Sai!
Sai Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma!
Sai is simple, Loving, caring!
Sai is mother, Father, Guru!
Sai is Pran! Sai is Soul!
Bless me, Sai! Bless me, Sai!
1. Glory to yogeshwar data digambar;
2. Thou art our protector and savior;
3. Sage atri and chaste anusuya were mare cause;
4. Thy incarnation is for welfare of the universe;
5. Thou are Brahma_Vishnu_Shiva’s incarnation;
6. Redeemer for those who surrender with devotion;
7. Thou are God, Knowledge, Existence and Bliss;
8. Thou are glorious sadguru with majestic arms;
9. Thy hold zoli like Annapurna benevolence;
10. Holy kamaldal in thy hands radiates with peace;
11. Described as God with four, sic and numerous hands;
12. Thu powerful shoulder’s might limits to infinite;
13. Oh! God I have taken refugeat thy holy feet;
14. Digambar! Protect me lest better meet my end;
15. Thou respond to sahasrarjun’s penance;
16. By granting him protection and peace;
17. Thou showered him power, wealth and opulence;
18. Blessed him with liberation and deliverance;
19. Why don’t you listen to my agonizing prayer?
20. Thou art my only solace and savior;
21. Thou accepted Vishnu sharma’s devotion;
22. Graced him by taking his food-sharddhman;
23. Jambadhaitya demon attacked Gods of heaven;
24. Thou offered help in a trice with protection;
25. Thou unfurled ullusive power to trap the demon;
26. Got him killed by Indra to save the Heaven;
27. Thy miraculous deeds are infinite, oh! Sharva(Shiva)
28. How ca I describe all your miracles (Sarva)
29. Thou saved Ayu’son and wiped his miseries;
30. Blessed and granted him a life free of desires!
31. Sadhyadev, yadu, prahlad and parshuram;
32. Thou initiated them to enlightment and wisdom;
33. Thy grace is immeasurable and endless;
34. Why my calls and prayers are answerless?
35. Don’t leave me half way and test my patience;
36. Oh! God don’t deprive me of your benevolence;
37. Pleased with ambika’s love and devotion;
38. Thou granted her a boon and became her son;
39. Samarthugami! Savior and protector in Kalyug;
40. Thou bless the washer man who was rustic;
41. Thy mercy cured a brahmin’s stomach pain;
42. Thy grace made vallabesh alive after him slain;
43. Look at me atleast once! Oh! My Lord!
44. Save me! I am ignorant of any other abode!
45. Thy grace made dry log of wood sprout with leaves;
46. Don’t be negligent towards me and test my cries!
47. Old, pious Ganga got rid of her infertility;
48. Thou bless her with bliss of maternity;
49. Thy grace cured nandi’s white patches;
50. Thou fulfilled all his wishes and desires;
51. Thou made sterile buffalo yields tons of milk;
52. Thy kindness saved him from penurious brink;
53. Thou accepted lima beans as alms;
54. Thou gifted a golden pot in his arms;
55. Thou revived savitri’s dead husband to life;
56. Thus wiped widow’s tears and strife;
57. Thou resurrected gangadhar’son with life;
58. Thy mercy removes sins of previous life;
59. Haughty madhonmat lost to an illiterate;
60. Bhakta trivikrama was saved by thy might;
61. Bhajta tantuk reached mount shrishaila;
62. Thy feet took him in trice to mahadeva;
63. Thou blessed thy devotees taking eight forms;
64. Thou have infinite form and no form;
65. Thou satisfied thy devotees simultaneously;
66. Blest devotees cherished thy vision joyously;
67. Thou removed yavan king’s painful affliction;
68. Thou art beyond caste, creed, sect and religion;
69. Thy miracles are marvelous and countless;
70. In the incarnations of Ram and Krishna;
71. Thou revived and saved animate and inanimate;
72. Blest were stone hunter, cattle, woman and bird saved;
73. Thy name protects even the sinner who sings falsely;
74. Thy name achieves even a difficult task easily;
75. Thy name(shiva) is the only remedy; thy name
76. Removes all (sarva)(physical and mental) malady;
77. All evils vanish in a trice on hearing thy name;
78. Bliss is attained by only singing thy name;
79. Ghosts, witches, evil will disappear instantly;
80. As the hymns of thy name is in air reverberantly;
81. One who sings Datta Bhavani after lighting incense;
82. Is assured of protection by thy resplendence;
83. Sincere devotion to thee will bring happiness;
84. Earthly life and heavan will be filled with bliss;
85. By chanting Datta Bhavani he will master siddi;
86. Gain prosperity, will overcome sorrow and poverty;
87. One who sings Datta Bhavani 52 times for 52 weeks;
88. With true love, faith and devotion on 52 Thursdays;
89. Can be certain to yama, lord of death will not punish;
90. One sings daily will get all calamities vanish;
91. Datta digambar is one God but of many forms;
92. Thou stir us away from illusive power of storm;
93. Datta is one God with thousand names;
94. Datta is the holiest of the holy, bright as flame;
95. Oh! Datta I bow to thee time and again;
96. Vedas are formed from thy holy breath;
97. Learned shesha is unable praise thee fully;
98. How can an illiterate like praise thee?
99. Prayers to thee give me peace and happiness;
100. Souls ignorant about thee are in darkness;
101. Datta! Thou are lord God! Thou are Almighty;
102. Recite Glory to Gurudeva Datta whole heratedly;
Shri Sai Bhavani
1. Glory to God! Glory to Lord Sai!
2. Savior of the world! We bow to thee!
3. Data digambar incarnation!
4. Lead us to the path of salvation!
5. Embodiment of bramhachuta Shankar!
6. Comfort and solace to one who surrender!
7. Grant thy vision to let my eyes feast!
8. Remove our sins and make us blest!
9. Simple kafni was thy garment!
10. Tin pot, zoli was thy garment!
11. Thou appeared under holy neem tree!
12. Thou led the life of mendicant so holy!
13. Thou manifested in this painful kali age!
14. Thy grace relieves us from earthly bondage!
15. Blessed shirdi was thy holy residence!
16. Thou are trinity incarnate!
17. Thy grace won hearts of animate and inanimate!
18. Thy eyes showred love and compassion!
19. Thy speech surpassed nectar in comparison!
20. Blest is mother masjid dwarakamayi!
21. She was the home of our lord sai!
22. Burnt were our sins and painful agony!
23. In the sacred fire of sai’s dhuni!
24. My mind wavers like an ignorant lamb!
25. Oh! Holy shepherd! Bestow us aplomb!
26. Thou art ocean of mercy! Oh! Sai!
27. Lakhs wait with hopes for thee!
28. Blest was Agnihotri mule shastry!
29. Elated with vision of guru Gholapswamy!
30. Shama stung by venomous viper!
31. Escaped death by thy infinite power!
32. Force of thy words could quell the strom!
33. Thou art embodiment of peace and calm!
34. Thy act of grinding wheat was a panacea!
35. Shirdi was free of malignant cholera!
36. Oh! My Lord sainath! Ibow to thee!
37. I wallow in thy lotus feet like a bee!
38. Thou listen to my prayer and fulfill my wish!
39. Guide us to across sorrows of worldly mesh!
40. Bhaktha bhimaji suffered with severe malady!
41. Tried all sorts of pathy for remedy!
42. Nothing is better than thy udi so afficacious!
43. Thy sacred udi cured his tuberculosis!
44. Thou enthralled kakaji with vitthal vision!
45. Blest kakaji glimpsed Vishnu manifestation!
46. Thou bestowed damu with boon of progeny!
47. Thy blessings surpass fate and destiny!
48. Merciful lord! Shower us with mercy!
49. Ocean of love i offer abeisance to thee!
50. Bless us with peace and salvation! Oh! Sai!
51. Ignored megha confused in casteism!
52. Disturbed at the thought of praying to the Muslim!
53. Thy grace made him to see the shiva in thee!
54. Thy love made him to become a true devotee!
55. Thou turned water to oil for illumination!
56. Light of lamps burning the egos and illusion!
57. Thy wonderful miracle stunned the vendors!
58. Left them speechless and bowed to thy grandeur!
59. Chand patil searching for his lost mare!
60. Found a gem in the form of noble fakir!
61. Thy guidance made him find his mare!
62. Blest are thy devotees for whom thou care!
63. Have faith is sai with Faith and Patience!
64. Sing and praise glory of sai with perseverance!
65. All our desires will be fulfilled by his grace!
66. As oue hearts hold his flower feet like a vase!
67. Thou rapaid bayaji bai’s loving debt!
68. Thy loving grace made him wake from deathbed!
69. When tatya battled with life and death,
70. Thou gifted him life and made him breath!
71. Wild beasts too enjoy thy benignity!
72. Thou showered them love and pity!
73. Thou art omni present! Thou art omni potent!
74. Thy devotees know thou art omniscient!
75. One who surrenders at thy lotus feet
76. Is ever assured of a life so sweet!
77. Thy nectar like sayings are priceless pearls!
78. Protecting us like a mother Tortoise!
79. Thou art in every atom! Oh! Lord sai!
80. Thy omni potence limits to infinity!
81. I blame myself for being full of ignorance,
82. I lack expression to praise thy benevolence!
83. Thou art protector of helpless and poor!
84. Thou descended to earth to be our savior!
85. Have pity and mercy on me! Oh! Lord Sai!
86. Grant me! I may never be separated from thee!
87. Let me praise thy glory forever till my death!
88. Let me sing thy miracles till my last breath!
89. One who chants thee with faith and patience!
90. In certain to attain peace and deliverance!
91. Sing sai Bavani with love and devotion!
92. Bow to his feet and rest there with adoration!
93. Sai stands besides his loving devotee,
94. To save him from trouble and calamity!
95. Devotion to sai is the best solace!
96. He is the God, controller of universe!
97. One who has immense devotion and belief!
98. Has nothing to girve and assured of relief!
99. Sai’s benevolence extends to infinity!
100. Sai is the reservoir of Tranquility!
101. Glory to Lord sai! The incarnation of trinity!
102. Bow to Lord Sai! Glory to God and Almighty!
Ananta koti Brahmanda nayaka Rajadhiraja Yogiraja Parabrahma
Shri sachit ananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ki Jay!
sainatharparamastu! Shubham Bhavanthu!
Shri Sai Chalisa
1. Bow to sai with faith and patience,
2. Thy grace will remove ignorance
3. Blest are the grass. Soil and dust of shirdi;
4. By the touch of sai thy become pure and holy;
5. Thou manifested aunder the neem tree,
6. Thy incarination was the mission of mercy;
7. Oh! Sai! Thy grace and power are infinite;
8. Thy grace guides us becon light;
9. Thy seat made neem leaves so sweet;
10. Thy peaceful readiant face is a vusual treat;
11. Thou deecended on earth as a boy of sixteen;
12. Holy and handsome, merciful face of thine;
13. Thy radiant, bright, lustrous face;
14. Gives us hope to cross the worldly maze;
15. Thy grace holds the godess of wealth;
16. Thy love blesses the sick with health;
17. The words thy mouth utter are pure nectar;
18. No one knew thy religion, mother or father;
19. Let our heart be blessed as thy Holy seat;
20. Let our heads be sheltered at thy holy feet;
21. Thy loving and merciful looks endear all;
22. Rich, poor, healthy, sick, one and all;
23. Lord sai begging with Tin pot and Zoli;
24. Offerings to thine made donors so holy;
25. Oh! Sai! Thou art Lord Datta! Thou art Lord Shiva!
26. Thou art Lord Ram; Pir Avalia and Lord Shyam;
27. Thou art Repository of wisdom;
28. Whole Universe is thy Kingdom;
29. As one wishes and prays intently;
30. Thou shower him blessings lovingly;
31. Thy name has infinite strength and power;
32. Thy name removes anxiety, distress and fear;
33. Thou art savior of poor and helpless;
34. Thy wonderful miracles and leelas are endless;
35. Thou taught us love and equality;
36. Thou are symbol of peace and unity;
37. Thy feet remove the hatred of caste and creed;
38. Thy devotees overcome anger, jealous and greed;
39. Thy preaching are pearls of knowledge;
40. Ram and rahim are one was thy message;
41. Thy grace gives the diseased good health;
42. Thy blessings remove sins of all birth;
43. Merciful Sai helped the poor and helpless;
44. Sacred udi is most efficacious;
45. Thy merciful look purifies our body and mind;
46. Sins burnt away by the God so kind;
47. Oh! Lord Sai! Thou are antaryami!
48. We don’t have anyone except thee!
49. Thou have no caste, sect and religion;
50. Spreading love and humanity were thy mission;
51. Thou are protector of simple devotee;
52. Thy spirit stands by him during calamity;
53. Thy name removes miseries and pain;
54. Thy name showers happiness rain;
55. Thy name gives immense pleasure;
56. Thy holy feet is our precious treasure;
57. Whoever observes 9 Thursdays vow;
58. Thy grace removes all his pain and sorrow;
59. Meditate Sai’s name with faith day and night;
60. Sai will wipe our pain and relieves us from plight;
61. Long Robe adorned Holy mendicant;
62. Uplifting the poor was mission of noble saint;
63. The sweetness of thy words surpasses ambrosia;
64. Thy sacred udi is a wonderful panacea;
65. Thou art spiritual Quintessence;
66. Devotion to thy feet renders deliverance;
67. Thy marvelous act of turning water into oil;
68. Spread thy fame as aromatic pastille;
69. Thy words taught us not to be greedy;
70. To be kind and loving to helpless and needy;
71. Thy glory and power art infinity;
72. Thou art Trinity and Absolute Reality;
73. Thy name renders salvation;
74. Thy grace wards off consternation;
75. Thou are our Guru, guide and Helmsman;
76. The only One who ferry us over worldly ocean;
77. Utterance of thy Holy name is the only way;
78. To keep troubles and sorrows at
1. Om Shri Sai Ganeshya Namah
2. Om Sai Guru Sainathaya namah
3. Om Jagatguru Sainathaya namah
4. Om Paramaguru Sainathaya namah
5. Om Devaguru Sainathaya namah
6. Om Sai Sarva Atmaaya namah
7. Om Sai Alakh Niranjanaya namah
8. Om Sai Sarva Saakshiyaya namah
9. Om Sai antaryamiyaya namah
10. Om Sai Paripurajatha namah
11. Om Sai Adhishakthyai namah
12. Om sai Ramya namha
13. Om Sai Trilokanathaya namah
14. Om Sai Govindaya namah
15. Om Sai Sachit Ananda swarupaya namah
16. Om Sai Bhaktha Rakshakaya namh
17. Om Sai Paramananda Swarupaya namah
18. Om Sai MahaDurgayai namah
19. Om Sai akarshana Shaktiyaya namah
20. Om Sai Agnana vinashakaya namah
21. Om Sai yogeshwaraya namah
22. Om Sai Purushotama Purushaya namah
23. Om Sai Shankaraya namah
24. Om sai Sukha swarupaya namah
25. Om Sai Kalyana Swarupaya namah
26. Om Sai Jaga Aadhaaraya namah
27. Om Sai Raghunanadanasaya namah
28. Om Sai Devarakshakaaya namah
29. Om Sai Asara Samhaayaya namah
30. Om Sai Karma Phala Daataya Namah
31. Om Sai Dattatreya namah
32. Om Sai Kartha Purushaaya Namah
33. Om Sai Dinabandhuyaya namah
34. Om Sai Bhagat bhayaharayaaya namah
35. Om sai Dukha nivarakaaya namah
36. Om Sai Akaala Purushaya Namah
37. Om Sai Leeladhariyaya namah
38. Om Sai Janahitkaaraya namah
39. Om Sai shiva shambo aaya namah
40. Om Sai Aapathi baranaaya namah
41. Om Sai sharanagata: Vatsalaaya namah
42. Om Sai madhavaya namah
43. Om Sai Raakhan Haaraya namah
44. Om Sai jagat kaaraanaya namah
45. Om Sai sadgathi daathaya namah
46. Om Sai Mahakaalkaayai namah
47. Om Sai Karuna sidha aaya namah
48. Om Sai Sarvaeshwaraaya namah
49. Om sai jagdeshwaraya namah
50. Om Sai Akala Shathyai namah
51. Om Sai patheela paavanaya namah
52. Om Sai vishwanathaya namah
53. Om Sai veda swarupaya namah
54. Om Sai sukha daataya namah
55. Om Sai harinarayanaya namah
56. Om Sai sathyaswarupaya namah
57. Om Sai sarva saamamaaya namah
58. Om Sai jyothi swarupaya namah
59. Om Sai mahalakshmyai namah
60. Om Sai Hari Govindaya namah
61. Om Sai saham Deveya namah
62. Om Sai Omkar Swarupaya namah
63. Om Sai maheshwarayai namah
64. Om Sai Maya vinaashakaaya namah
65. Om Sai Hari vithalaya namah
66. Om Sai moha Vinaashakaaya namah
67. Om sai vipiththi Bhanjanatha namah
68. Om sai Bhaktha daathaya namah
69. Om Sai Mukthi Daataaya namah
70. Om Sai Gaana Daataaya namah
71. Om Sai Gopi vallabhaya namah
72. Om Sai Bhavataamknaya namah
73. Om Sai Sarvapriyaaya namah
74. Om Sai Aparadha Hartash namah
75. Om sai Pandharinaathaya namah
76. Om Sai Krupa sangaraaya namah
77. Om Sai magalakaari devaya namah
78. Om Sai Amangalahaari devaya namah
79. Om Sai Amrut Sinchuaaya namah
80. Om Sai Shanthi daataya namah
81. Om Sai Chandramouleswaraya namah
82. Om Sai jagat rupaya namah
83. Om Sai Atmalyotyaya namah
84. Om Sai lakshminarayanaya namah
85. Om Sai abbedshaktyaya namah
86. Om Sai Vishwastmaaya namah
87. Om Sai Paramatmaaya namah
88. Om Sai Bhaktha Vatsalaya namah
89. Om Sai Agni Rupaya namah
90. Om Sai Gayatriyai namah
91. Om Sai MahaAmbikaayai namah
92. Om Sai dharma rakshakaya namah
93. Om Sai siddhi daataaya namah
94. Om Sai Riddhi daataaya namah
95. Om Sai Urpakaaya namah
96. Om Sai sadha Rakshakaaya namah
97. Om Sai Chintanaashakaaya namah
98. Om Sai Ananda moorthaya namah
99. Om Sai bhagya vidhaataya namah
100. Om Sai Hariharaya namah
101. Om Sai Parabrahmaaya namah
Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare!
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!
Hare Sai Hare Sai Sai Sai Hare Hare!
Hare Baba Hare Baba Baba Baba Hare Hare!
Hare Datta Hare Datta Datta Datta Hare Hare!
Offering of food to saibaba (Naivedya)
Dear Lord! Sai! Thou are provider of this Food!
Taster of this Food! Thou are Food!
Accept our humble offering! Shower thy beloved grace!
I wish to offer thee the best of delicacies,
Delicious savories, fruits, Milk and Honey!
Holy water from sacred rivers Ganga, Yamuna, Kaveri!
I offer tender detel leaves with cardamom, cloves to thee!
I humbly take this food as a gift from thee!
I offer what I consume at thy lotus feet!
Oh! Sail I offer to thee with utmost devotion and faith!
Accept my loving offering and bless me! Oh! Sai!
Shri Saibaba Arthi
Arathi Saibaba! Soukhyadaatara jiva Charanaarajaththalli!
Dhyava dasa visava, bhakta visava! (Arati)
Jaluni Ananga; swaswarupi rahe danga!
Mumukshujana davi; nija Dola Shriranga; (Arati)
Jayamani jaisa bhav; taya taisa anubhav;
Davisi dayaghana; aisi tujji hee maav; (Arati)
Tumche naama dhyata; Hare sansrutivyata;
Agadha tava karani; maarga daavisi anatha; (Arati)
Kaliyugi Avatara; saguna Brahma Sachara;
Avatima Jhalasi; Swami Datta Digambara; (2) (Arati)
Aatha divasa guruwari; bhaktha kariti wari;
Prabhupada pahavaya; bhavabhaya Nivari; (2) (Arati)
Mazha Nijadravyattheva; tava charanaraja seva;
Magane hechi aata; tumha devadhideva; (2)(Arati)
Ichhita dina chataka; nirmal toya nija sukha;
Paajave madhava ya (Utter your name here)
Sambala nija aapuli bhaka, aapuli bhaka;
Arati Saibaba! Soukhyadaatara jiva! (Arati)